Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,744   Posts: 190,307   Members: 6,604   Active Members: 256
Welcome to our newest member, MeaningwaveExists.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking for a bag for the pictured items; any help would be appreciated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a bag for the pictured items; any help would be appreciated!

I've got a commute now, and I find myself carrying my lunch, a water bottle, sometimes breakfast, and a few other things each day. My daily carry bag is a Synik 30, and it doesn't have room in it for these other items. I was looking at a pick up truck, but I don't know if that's the right fit. Sometimes I'll have other items or books with me, and you can tell that the water bottle has taken some hits from being dropped while trying to carry multiple things at once!

Thanks for any help that the community can offer.

Shop Bag (size & zippers depends on your preference), Pop Tote, or Truck. The Pickup Truck may be too small for your lunch box.

Comment

father_dawg Can we assume that your commute is by car...?

Agree with Salmanila8 that the SBs/PT/Truck are good fits and overall probably give you the most versatility for when the mix of stuff might change a bit.

I'll be carrying a similar mix, but adding work laptop and assorted stuff, including probably some clothes for a foot commute... I'm going to see if my Shadow Guide 23L is big enough or if I need to go up to my Smart Alec or a SG 33. The SG have the benefit of the laptop compartment though I still have to check fit with the new laptop. All three packs are good for larger insulated lunch bags and packing cubes of other stuff vs the pocket/small stuff organizational style of the Synapse/Syniks.
      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by Salmanila8 View Post
        Shop Bag (size & zippers depends on your preference), Pop Tote, or Truck. The Pickup Truck may be too small for your lunch box.
        Thanks, and yes, the commute is via car. I sure wish it wasn't, but that's not workable right now.

Comment

Working...
        X