Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,819   Posts: 191,213   Members: 6,714   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, adb755.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synick 30 Bag and my Lenovo Laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bijoux
    replied
    Tom bihn has a great "test pack and then return policy". Perhaps you are in USA? If yes, are you able to purchase 2 x S30 - in ballistic and in halcyon/parapack? Just return one or both depending on your test pack.

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied
    Welcome to the Forums FalconX !

Leave a comment:

• FalconX
    started a topic Synick 30 Bag and my Lenovo Laptop

Synick 30 Bag and my Lenovo Laptop

So I am a small content creator for some Youtube channels. I wanted a bag that can take my Lenovo down the shore with me on the weekends as well as a small condenser Mic, a mini mechanical keyboard, a small mouse, some charging cables, headphones and an adapter. Now my laptop is a 15 inch laptop. Its a Lenovo Legion 7 slim. Its really nice actually. This size for the laptop is this: 15.9-17.9mm x 356mm x 252mm / 0.6-0.7" x 14.02" x 9.92". As you can see the two measurements for height and depth are fine. The width however is bigger than what Tom Bihn recommends. My laptop is like 4mm over the recommended size. Is this going to be a big deal when fitting the lenovo into the bag? Does anyone have any ideas personally? I did see some youtube videos of people putting in bigger laptops in the bag, and also a laptop sleeve as well. Any thoughts from personal use?

Thank you
Working...
X