Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,955   Posts: 193,132   Members: 6,830   Active Members: 286
Welcome to our newest member, marcopolo123.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AirPods Max in Pilot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AirPods Max in Pilot?

Anyone try to put AirPods Max in a Pilot? Curious how they would fit in a front pocket, or if they need to go in the main. I’d also have a 13” MacBook with cache in the main compartment, if that matters. Thanks!

Welcome to the Forums TowelSea92 !

I'm traveling without my Pilot so can't check the pocket dimensions, but lots of folks have Pilots and someone must have the AirPods, so hopefully they chime in. You can also always contact the fine folks in Customer Service for their thoughts.

For your reading enjoyment in the interim, this was a fun blog post from earlier with some pack out ideas

https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/p...at-fits?page=1
    “Commander, I always used to consider that you had a definite anti-authoritarian streak in you.”
    “Sir?”
    “It seems that you have managed to retain this even though you are authority.”
    “Sir?”
    “That’s practically zen.”
    -Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Comment

I think they would fit fine but they could possibly take up some of the bottle pocket space. I have Bose QC 35 headphones. Case measures approximately 6 inches wide, 2 1/4 deep and 8 1/4 tall. It fits fine with room to spare. If I take the headphones out of the Bose case and put in a A5 Ghost Whale two fit in the front pocket with no problem. One or two of the TB medium clear organizer pouches also fit but the A5 GW pouch is perfect match for the QC 35.

Comment

Thanks! Just bought it and will see how it works out. Will try to remember to report back!

Comment

Just got the bag. AirPods Max fit in the main pocket, not any of the side or interior pockets. The water bottle I have is pretty much the largest that can fit in that space, and they don't conflict with each other. Hope this helps someone in the future!

Comment

Out of curiosity, what do you have generally in the main pocket along with the AirPods Max?

Comment

Originally posted by mschuermann View Post
              Out of curiosity, what do you have generally in the main pocket along with the AirPods Max?
              Laptop in a cache. With the AirPods Max, I still have space to put some stuff (i.e. snacks I pick up at the airport for example).

Comment

Working...
              X