Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gmich
    replied
    I use my Western Flyer for one- or two-night business trips frequently and find it to be pretty close to perfect. I don't pack a suit, though, so I'm not sure how it would handle that.

Leave a comment:

• wennefer
    replied
    I also use the Western Flyer for overnights. During the summer, I had no problem putting clothing and toiletries in one compartment, and laptop in Brain Cell in the other. In the winter with heavier clothing, I use both compartments: toiletries, PJs, underwear in one; slacks and dress shirt in the other. Not sure about a suit, but it would probably fit. I find that the packing cubes help keep things pretty neat.

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    Originally posted by jknoll View Post
    I'm looking to go from a rollerboard to something smaller for one-night, overnight trips. I sometimes need to include a suit. Does anyone have any experience with the Western Flyer or do I need to go up one size to the Tri-Star?
    Hi jknoll,
    I can easily pack 5 to 7 days (casual wear) in my WF. Since I don't wear suits I can't speak to that directly. Considering I can pack 5-7 days in it I'm sure you could do an overnight with a suit without any trouble. I also pack running shoes when I travel.
    Happy travels,
    Moose

Leave a comment:

• jknoll
    started a topic Western Star for Business?

Western Star for Business?

I'm looking to go from a rollerboard to something smaller for one-night, overnight trips. I sometimes need to include a suit. Does anyone have any experience with the Western Flyer or do I need to go up one size to the Tri-Star?
Working...
X