Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,382   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any super tall men out there have an aeronaut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any super tall men out there have an aeronaut?

I love my aeronaut (breve) and am always amazed at how much I can stuff into. So when my dad looked interested in it and said he was in the market for new soft-sided luggage, I thought I'd buy him one. That was until I realized that his extra 17" of height might require a different bag.

My dad is 6'7" tall and has size 14 feet. I'm wondering if the aeronaut fill fit
    a) his back
    b) his shoes (with enough room for clothes & toiletries)?
    Proud hoarder of TB: aeronaut, utility tote, swift, small cafe bag, shop bag, passport pouch, countless organizer pouches, organizer wallet, yarn sacks & a few other odds & ends.
    Because my TB craving exceeds my bag needs, gifted TB items: a smart alec, swift, little swift, & small cafe bag.

Tom is pretty tall and the Aeronaut fits him just fine.

Comment

I'm 196cm tall and my Aeronaut fit really well. My feet size is 12. I put at least one pair of shoes plus socks in the end pocket.

Comment

See this photo of the Tri-Star on a 6'8" tall man.
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Looks like my dad will soon be joining the TB ranks.
          Proud hoarder of TB: aeronaut, utility tote, swift, small cafe bag, shop bag, passport pouch, countless organizer pouches, organizer wallet, yarn sacks & a few other odds & ends.
          Because my TB craving exceeds my bag needs, gifted TB items: a smart alec, swift, little swift, & small cafe bag.

Comment

Working...
          X