Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,376   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, TuyetBooth.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ballistic Nylon colours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballistic Nylon colours?

The current colours seem to be black, steel, crimson and indigo.

Are any more colours likely to come in? Kiwi doesn't seem to be used much nowadays (is it all gone?), and Grape is long gone. Pine used to be a Ballistic colour....

I'd love to see the return of Pine, or something similar!

Audrey

I second the suggestion. A nice deep green or teal would be lovely. I really like conifer in the cordura; something like that would be great in ballistic.
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Comment

Oh I'd like a nice "British Racing Green!"
      "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Comment

Me too! I think I'd like anywhere from a conifer green to an olive green (still must have a conspicuous green-ness to its look).

If not that, then another year-round shade I think I'd like is something denim-colored (prefer a slightly darker, vs. too light, denim). I think an appropriate burnt orange would be good, too.

Comment

Working...
        X