Cayenne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cayenne

Is this color still available? I saw a Black Cafe with cayenne and it looks awesome.

It is! We had decided to retire Cayenne and introduce a new color, but when we announced that decision, you guys campaigned so much for Cayenne to stay that we decided to keep it. We may add Black/Cayenne as a color for Cafe bags later this year.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Great news, Darcy. I will be first in line for a black/cayenne LCB when they are re-introduced.
      Enlightened traveller since 2009

Comment

Outstanding!

I missed it when it was available for my ID. The gray is so dark. I really like the Cayenne and Wasabi. Love my Small Cafe with Wasabi!

Comment

If only there were a black/cayenne Ristretto.....

bb

Comment

Cayenne indeed

I just received my first product with Cayenne fabric, and it is very beautiful. I'd noticed that it looked more washed out in some photos than in others, and I was pretty curious which way it would appear in real life. If you're ever wondering this, it's the dark, rich, and more vibrant version in real life. Spicy! I'm glad I got this (especially if it was almost discontinued).

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
              We had decided to retire Cayenne and introduce a new color...
              Glad to hear it's been kept! I didn't know it was destined on its way out - I would have felt bad... Not like I haven't mentioned it several times already, but will voice support here again for Cayenne/orange! I love orange linings and also dark/deep orange bag exteriors (Maybe purple exterior + Cayenne lining someday - Oooo...). Love red-orange exteriors, too (but not plain red!)...

Comment

Working...
              X