Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,384   Members: 6,557   Active Members: 310
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imago question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imago question

Will a large organizer pouch fit into an Imago's main compartment? I'm wondering if you could use a large organizer pouch to carry papers or a cardboard-backed tablet in an Imago.
    Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Mine fits, but I have to "fold" one end around about an inch. I use it to carry 8 1/2 x 11 sheet music, which doesn't take up the entire length of the pouch, so it works just fine for me.

Comment

Ever try carrying a Letter-size tablet in a full size pouch in an Imago?
      Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

That works, too. You still have to fold/bend one end of the pouch around, but there is plenty of room for the tablet. The pouch itself is as tall as the sides of the Imago, but the flap still covers it nicely, or you could bend the top of the pouch over if you think it's too tall (I don't). When I carry the large pouch in the back pocket of the Imago I have to fold the end around as well, and the pouch sticks up over the top of the bag, so I think it fits better inside of the bag.

Comment

Beautiful. Thanks!

Comment

I used both letter sized tablets and TB Large Clear Pouches in my Imago without any trouble. There was a slight wrap of the pouch but it did no harm to the contents.
            Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
            Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
            " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Working...
            X