Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,334   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breve Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breve Question

Hi there!

So, as I have been going through all of the ways that I could possibly attempt to justify another purchase, I thought up a question that I figure the fine friends on the TB forums could answer. I'm assuming it could--but could a Breve comfortably be used in a "cache-type" setup with keeping my iPad in the Breve which would be inside of main compartment of my Super Ego?

I'm starting to get a little... annoyed with all of my devices flapping around in there, (I'm going to end up breaking down and buying a Brain Cell for this macbook.) I was thinking that the Breve should work, seeings how it is supposed to be a very streamlined setup for going around with your iPad.
    Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Yes! That's how I use my Breve. My iPad lives in the Breve when I'm not using it, and I either carry the Breve on its own or tuck it inside of a larger bag. The iPad charger, earbuds, and Ultrasuede Screen Cloth are always in the Breve, which means three less things to transfer to the larger bags when I'm using them.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
      Yes! That's how I use my Breve. My iPad lives in the Breve when I'm not using it, and I either carry the Breve on its own or tuck it inside of a larger bag. The iPad charger, earbuds, and Ultrasuede Screen Cloth are always in the Breve, which means three less things to transfer to the larger bags when I'm using them.
      Thanks! I think the Breve will probably be the next thing on my wish list then.
      Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

Working...
      X