Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organizer pouch order.

Hello All,

I have been lurking on the Tom Bihn website and forum for almost a year and I finally ordered my first bag today. I am really looking forward to getting my hands on my Imago in Steel/Cork/Wasabi some time this week.

I have been carrying my 13" mbp, iPad 2 and iPhone along with all their sundry accesories in a tired old backpack for a while now, and I thought it was time to indulge in a brand new top quality bag.

I thought about an Ego for a while but after reading numerous posts about what various bags can hold I opted for the smaller Imago, I guess I'll know soon enough if it was the right choice hehe.

The question I had though, after all that, was when I was ordering I must have missed something because I didn't see a spot to specify a colour for my 4 organizer pouches. I may be a little OCD but I would like it all to match if possible. If I messed the order up, as I suspect I might have, is there any way to 'fix' the order after it has been placed?

Cheers, Carl

During checkout you can specify what colors you would like in the Comments Field, but there's no guarantee you'll get the colors you requested. You can email them; they are really quick to respond & very helpful.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Comment

Thanks TXGirl, I will send them an email and see what we can do for colours

Comment

You can also always pick up the phone and call. Worked for me.

Comment

Thanks for the tip murielalex, I phoned customer service when they opened this morning and I was able to select my pouch colours from what they had in stock... and add a clear wallet to my order. It's good they ship quickly, who knows what i would end up adding to my order otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by gadgetboy View Post
            Thanks for the tip murielalex, I phoned customer service when they opened this morning and I was able to select my pouch colours from what they had in stock... and add a clear wallet to my order. It's good they ship quickly, who knows what i would end up adding to my order otherwise
            Haha, yea that's my problem. I think I've got my *fix* for awhile now. I've actually have a surplus of pouches now--I purchased a snake charmer and that actually freed up a bunch of my bags. I'm actually having trouble filling them all up now. My daily bag now consists of a Super Ego with a Brain Cell for my 13 Macbook, a Freudian Slip, Snake Charmer, Padded Kindle Sleeve, 1 padded mini, 1 clear mini, 2 dyneema small bags, and one clear organizer wallet. Oh, and another small clear pouch which I keep inside of my snake charmer with my various 1.5 foot usb cables.
            Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by misterN View Post
              Haha, yea that's my problem. I think I've got my *fix* for awhile now. I've actually have a surplus of pouches now--I purchased a snake charmer and that actually freed up a bunch of my bags. I'm actually having trouble filling them all up now. My daily bag now consists of a Super Ego with a Brain Cell for my 13 Macbook, a Freudian Slip, Snake Charmer, Padded Kindle Sleeve, 1 padded mini, 1 clear mini, 2 dyneema small bags, and one clear organizer wallet. Oh, and another small clear pouch which I keep inside of my snake charmer with my various 1.5 foot usb cables.
              Me too within the past 3 weeks I've placed 3 different orders. One was for a medium cafe & a mini dyneema pouch, then an additional order assorted color dyneema mini pouches, and another order for assorted size cordura pouches. Now, I want a organizer wallet & looking at either a Smart Alec or Ego.
              Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Comment

Originally posted by TXGirl View Post
                Me too within the past 3 weeks I've placed 3 different orders. One was for a medium cafe & a mini dyneema pouch, then an additional order assorted color dyneema mini pouches, and another order for assorted size cordura pouches. Now, I want a organizer wallet & looking at either a Smart Alec or Ego.
                It's an addiction! But I don't feel bad when I know that I'm buying stuff from an American company that has great customer support and people who really care about their products.
                Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

Working...
                X