Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,503   Posts: 187,566   Members: 6,463   Active Members: 324
Welcome to our newest member, chrisjonty.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you make up your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to help on your Delta/Air France question. I just flew on Delta/Air France in March from the US to Europe and Back. No problem with carry ons ( used a carryon wheeled bag much bigger than an aeronaut).
    Empire builder (Black,black, steel), Ristretto for Ipad (Steel/Wasabi), Synapse (Indigo/Solar) 2 padded organizer pouches, 3D organizer, ultasuede cloth, cache for ipad, cache for Macbook air 11", clear waller, 2 absolute straps

Comment

Originally posted by adealarcon View Post
      Just to help on your Delta/Air France question. I just flew on Delta/Air France in March from the US to Europe and Back. No problem with carry ons ( used a carryon wheeled bag much bigger than an aeronaut).
      Awesome! Good to know. Thanks for chiming in.

Now I've got to decide if I want to go with Navy or Steel...both colors are so pretty though I'll probably go with Navy just because it's a new color and looks amazing with solar based on the pictures I've seen in the blog.

Comment

Working...
      X