Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,384   Members: 6,557   Active Members: 310
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breve Fit Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breve Fit Question

I recently received a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 at Google IO and I'm looking for a great case for it. The dimensions aren't that different from the iPad2.
    iPad: 243 x 190 x 13mm
    iPad2: 241.2 x 185.7 x 8.8mm
    Galaxy 10.1: 246.2 x 170.4 x 10.9mm

I'd be more than happy to test it out for you guys if you can't locate one locally.

Matt

Almost 200 people have looked at this thread. Hopefully Tom and Darcy will check for all of us soon. The options from Samsung are pretty ugly Galaxy Tab Accessories

Comment

Apologies for the late response! We're a little busier than usual these days, so for quick responses, email or phone is the best method.

We think the Galaxy will fit in the Breve, Ristretto for iPad/iPad 2, and the Size iPad (with Case) Cache.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Not a problem, the new place looks great. I will hopefully pick up a Breve in the next few weeks. That will put our family in double digits for Tom Bihn bags.

Comment

Let us know when you're coming by if you can! Maybe we can photograph your Galaxy in the Breve.
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Did this fit check ever happen? If not, I plan to be in the store Saturday with my Galaxy Tab 10.1 to confirm fit; based on the dimensions I suspect it'll be fine but there's still a certain something from seeing it work.

Comment

Ended up going with the Ristretto instead of the Breve, but the fit with the Galaxy 10.1 is great (figured it would be) even with it in a case.

Comment

Working...
              X