Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,322   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swift or Little Swift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Swift Cork is worth the wait. Of course, if you aim to keep the LS Cork, you may want your Swift in another color. I think the LS Cork will be difficult to give up.

Comment

Or order one that is in stock now, and then order a Cork in 2 months. . . IMHO Cork is worth the wait, but I also don't see anything wrong with having two Swifts.
      I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

Has anyone seen the Swift in azalea? Or plum/black? What do you think? No pics of the plum/ black that I can find. And what's the difference between ballistic nylon and Cordura? So many choices!

Comment

I love my Plum Black Swift

As for Azalea, Here's a stock picture:

Though my Azalea OP and MCB are much more vibrant feeling than this picture shows.

The Plum on my Synapse is darker than IRL, but the Azalea MCB and Steel UT are showing up fairly accurate.
          I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

Yay! The TB crew was able to ship a Swift in cork to me today! What a nice surprise. Too bad I won't be home when it gets here (I'm leaving early tomorrow morning) but it's nice to know it will be here waiting for me when I get back!

Thanks TB crew!

Comment

Working...
            X