Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,426   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 342
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imago - question about colors coming back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jgrant27
    replied
    Thanks Darcy!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Navy/Cork/Wasabi has replaced Steel/Cork/Wasabi. We'll replace the photos of Steel/Cork/Wasabi as soon as Navy/Cork/Wasabi bags are finished by our factory, which should be any day now.

Leave a comment:

• dmilem
    replied
    Glad you asked this. I had the same question.

Leave a comment:

• jgrant27
    started a topic Imago - question about colors coming back

Imago - question about colors coming back

I see an example photo of the Imago in steel/cork/wasabi, but it's not an option when ordering the bag. Will this combo be coming back?

I already have a steel large cafe bag, but decided that I wanted the Imago in steel as well because I liked the wasabi interior. I'd like to have a subtle bag (either steel or green) since I wear my bag on my lap (wheelchair user) and if it's too flashy people tend to focus on my bag, not me (like my bright purple crumpler laptop bag...).

Am I going to have a hard time finding stuff if I have a steel interior (w/the green option)? I know that I sometimes have a hard time finding things inside my cafe bag, but I thought that might be due to the shape, not the darkness (it's probably both!).
Working...
X