Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's happening with Crimson or any red cordura?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's happening with Crimson or any red cordura?

From the twitter post, it seems there is no more of the color. Will there be a replacement? Or is this the end of a red cordura in the Bihn lineup?

Thanks

Alex

It's the end of red 1000d Cordura. This is probably the last opportunity to get a Brain Bag or Cafe bag in Crimson We did just introduce the Snake Charmer in Crimson (500d Cordura).
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Will there be a future replacement red for this like the switch to cardinal for the ballistic or is this the end of any red cordura in general for all the bags?

Comment

It's the end of any red 1000d Cordura -- for now. Something could always change, but we don't plan on replacing the current 1000d Crimson Cordura.
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Thank you, I have a steel brain bag I bought a couple of years ago but I always wanted the crimson, it wasn't available when I bought the steel. I placed an order for the crimson and that extra clip for the water bottle could come in handy anyway. Time to ebay my steel brain bag or give it to a friend.

Comment

Working...
          X