Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,503   Posts: 187,552   Members: 6,462   Active Members: 326
Welcome to our newest member, Timewalker.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's happening with Crimson or any red cordura?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moolman
    replied
    Thank you, I have a steel brain bag I bought a couple of years ago but I always wanted the crimson, it wasn't available when I bought the steel. I placed an order for the crimson and that extra clip for the water bottle could come in handy anyway. Time to ebay my steel brain bag or give it to a friend.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    It's the end of any red 1000d Cordura -- for now. Something could always change, but we don't plan on replacing the current 1000d Crimson Cordura.

Leave a comment:

• moolman
    replied
    Will there be a future replacement red for this like the switch to cardinal for the ballistic or is this the end of any red cordura in general for all the bags?

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    It's the end of red 1000d Cordura. This is probably the last opportunity to get a Brain Bag or Cafe bag in Crimson We did just introduce the Snake Charmer in Crimson (500d Cordura).

Leave a comment:

• moolman
    started a topic What's happening with Crimson or any red cordura?

What's happening with Crimson or any red cordura?

From the twitter post, it seems there is no more of the color. Will there be a replacement? Or is this the end of a red cordura in the Bihn lineup?

Thanks

Alex
Working...
X