ID or Empire Builder as Carry-On?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ID or Empire Builder as Carry-On?

I was hoping someone could give me a recommendation on the ID vs the Empire Builder. I have an Aeronaut and a Brain Bag, but was looking for something a bit smaller than the Brain Bag as a personal item for flights (as I will be using the Aeronaut as my carry-on). Most of this travel will be for business and I will be carrying my labtop with me and other small devices (point and shoot camera, cell phone, etc...). I would plan to use this bag to take to professional meetings when I travel as well. Any comparisons would be helpful.
    Navy Brain Bag, Navy/Iberian Aeronaut, Black/Steel Tristar, Black/Black/Steel Ego, Several Organizer Pouches

Here's my two cents--

The Empire Builder would be the more professional looking out of the two. Depending on what you want to carry, the Zypher might be a good option for you as well--it's only ~200 cu. inches less, but it has the smaller footprint to go with it.
    Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

Working...
    X