Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,585   Posts: 188,391   Members: 6,557   Active Members: 310
Welcome to our newest member, Sharron99O.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trip to Brazil- PANIC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The airline website says one carry on not to exceed 5k and one personal item (no weight specified).

Comment

In that case, good luck jeffmac! You can totally do it!

Comment

Just to drop a coda on this posting I thought I would let every body know how the trip went. Thank you all for the great advice!

I ended up being a touch over weight restrictions (about 12 pounds) on the TriStar, but funny thing about a suitcase that looks small, nobody pays it any mind at all! The only issue I had the entire trip was an American airlines commuter flight from Miami back to Nashville where they wanted to gate check the Tristar and I was too tired to fight with the guy. I was just happy to be heading home!

The pic below is from downtown Sao Paulo.

Brazil is a country full of contradictions, with modernity cheek to jowl with squalor. Graffiti is on everything and urban planning has not occurred to them yet. The people were warm and welcoming and I ate like a pig the whole time.
        ============================================

Comment

Working...
        X