Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,521   Posts: 187,748   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 309
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western flyer colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maria
    replied
    My mother wants a red Western Flyer, and I too think she may like a steel with a bright interior instead as the only exterior options right now are black or steel. When I next see her - I'll show her more pictures and see what she thinks. I want to place another order and include two WF - one for myself and one for my mother. Although Badger - she may tell me to order the one for myself and she can borrow it to see how it works!

(Badger - how gracious you are by the way!)

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Jannilee, the Steel/UV combo is very striking. The Steel is much nicer than any other grey bag I've seen, and the UV makes for a lovely surprise inside fwiw. Admittedly, I usually don't go for a huge variety in color for my bags or clothes for that matter, but I really like my Steel/UV WF and don't think of it by any stretch as an ordinary grey bag.

Leave a comment:

• jannilee
    replied
    Thanks for the offer Badger. I am in Canada and not sure i trust the reliability of cross border mail service. the length of time it takes mail to get to me from the states is unpredictable to say the least. I imagine the US postal service dumping all the parcels at the Canadian border and the Canadian postal service picking them up in random order when they feel like it! i will either bite the bullet and get a grey ultraviolet or make do with some other bag and get one later.

Leave a comment:

• jannilee
    replied
    Backpack,I don't have a western flyer at the moment - I have a tristar but want something smaller and yes, I think I'd rather have something other than grey or black.

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Jannilee, if I understand right you want another Western Flyer with a bright color exterior?
    Last edited by backpack; 10-03-2011, 02:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    replied
    When are you going, exactly, jannilee? If the times work out, I'd be happy to loan you my WF for the cost of postage. That way you can have your WF holiday and then buy the color you really want when you get back. The one caveat is that I need my WF back for a conference in late October. Or maybe not even then, because I guess I could just take my Patagonia bag instead.

Leave a comment:

• jannilee
    replied
    Katy answered, saying that the Western Flyer isn't going anywhere and some of the new colours may be available in 2012. too late for me, as i am contemplating using it on my trip to Spain in 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• jannilee
    started a topic Western flyer colors

Western flyer colors

Is the western flyer going to be available in any other colours in the near future? The current choice seems rather limited. Or is the new pilot going to replace it?..
Working...
X