Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,495   Posts: 187,471   Members: 6,456   Active Members: 328
Welcome to our newest member, Hungry.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checkpoint Flyer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkpoint Flyer question

I sent in a question about the flyer via your contact form and never got a response...I'm hoping this works.

What are the dimensions of the back part of the flyer? (the one for 15" laptops) The site says the "over-all dimensions "are: 15", 13", 17" Mac sizes: 18.5 x 12.5 x 7.5" / 470 x 320 x 190mm. But I'm assuming that includes more than just the back (the portion behind the laptop section). I would like to know the dimensions of just that part if possible.

Thanks!

Hi Miri! I'm sorry your question went unanswered. We haven't been able to find anything with your name in our email, could you give us your email address so we can investigate further? Here are the approximate dimensions of the back/main part of the Checkpoint Flyer: 18.5" x 12.5" x 3" with a volume of 12.5 liters / 765 cu.in. Please let me know if there is anything further I can do.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Thanks - that's all I wanted to know. I think it's too shallow for the emergency situation I fear might happen on my next trip.

Comment

Working...
      X