Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,521   Posts: 187,739   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 309
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medium Cafe Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badger
    replied
    I just bought a Café Bag in one of those colors, and I will be posting a picture soon (I can't do it yet because it's a gift and it hasn't been presented yet, and sometimes the recipient reads the forum). I will say that the bag I bought has beautiful, rich color both inside and out and looks great!

I'll second kcarroll55 on the MCB's carrying capacity. Recently, I've been taking it to work with the following: pen, earbuds, Advil, eyedrops, lotion and sticky notes in the zip pocket; and in the big compartment, an 18-ounce klean canteen, medium Moleskine journal, papers, 17-ounce can of coconut water, apple, 2 little tupperwares with nuts or such inside, and my bento box (and sometimes my hashibako). It holds all that and could easily hold more. For instance, sometimes I take my iPad and its charger, or a library book, and while it's a little tighter, everything still fits.

Leave a comment:

• kcarroll55
    replied
    I don't have any pictures but you can get a boatload more in the medium. I can put in a wallet, several checkbooks in one of the pockets, my smartphone in the second pocket, a case for the sunglasses that you wear over regular glasses, my Kindle in a case, a couple of key rings on a strap attached to an o-ring, a couple of lights on straps on another o-ring, and I still have room to stuff more in.

Leave a comment:

• dwright17
    started a topic Medium Cafe Bag

Medium Cafe Bag

Does anyone have a picture of the medium cafe bag in storm, azalea, or turquoise? I haven't run across pictures of these colors yet and would love to see them!

Also, does anyone have a preference of a MCB over a SCB? I have a SCB in cocoa and it works great, but there are times when I'd love to be able to add something I purchased to the bag. I'm just not sure how much more you can stuff into a medium v. a small.

Thanks!
Working...
X