Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,782   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ordered my first Aeronaut!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered my first Aeronaut!

I'm very excited, I just ordered an Aeronaut for my upcoming cruise !
    I have spent ages agonizing over which color combo to choose and I finally picked steel/ ultraviolet, hope I like it.
    My question is about the shoulder bag/ packing cube: does it fit in the side pockets or is it meant for use in the main compartment?
    My husband has put a ban on more Christmas presents, but this is my birthday present for my "just after Christmas" birthday!
    Last edited by Sarha; 12-21-2011, 10:45 AM.

Welcome to the TB Family!

You're gonna love your new Aeronaut!
    Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut 45 in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

Comment

Thanks Flinx,
      I can't wait to get it, then on to practice packing for our June cruise. I'm going to try one bagging a 2 week cruise to Rome.

Comment

Sarha, I ordered a Tristar in the steel/ultraviolet this year - I just love it. I'm not a fan of grey, but this is a beautiful combo. The purple lining is classy and fun. Love the low-key exterior and I'm-on-vacation interior. Congrats on your new Aeronaut!

Comment

Yay for just after Christmas birthdays!

Comment

Working...
          X