Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,434   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 336
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I clean my cork bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flitcraft
    replied
    I clean the cork on my Imago every few months. I still use a nice, soft washcloth and warm water, and it cleans up fine. Once I needed a bit more oomph, so I added a few drops of shampoo to the warm water (I was on the road and bereft of better options). A gentle rinse, and good to go.

Just keep at it, gentle strokes along the cork, till the washcloth comes up absolutely clean. Gentle dry with a towel, and you're done. Easy peasy.

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    replied
    Hi Polcamilla

I found the thread below that talks about cleaning Cork. Make sure to read the last post from Darcy on cleaning recommendations.

http://forums.tombihn.com/how/2924-c...k-cleaned.html

Leave a comment:

• Polcamilla
    started a topic How do I clean my cork bag?

How do I clean my cork bag?

I have a Cork Swift that I received in Sept. It's been everywhere with me each day and it's starting to look a bit....grimy.

I've searched all over and I can't find any specific instructions for cleaning the cork fabric, just a vague reference in the forums that "it can be washed".

So....what's the official, recommended, Tom-Bihn approved method of cork fabric cleaning?
Working...
X