Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,500   Posts: 187,523   Members: 6,459   Active Members: 330
Welcome to our newest member, jammyjam.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shorter key straps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xtal
    replied
    Originally posted by wyldrose View Post
    Hah, yes, those are exactly what I was thinking of. Saw them first on the Klean Kanteen site. Need to see if I can find the Size .5 locally so I can try them out.
    I'm pretty sure I've spotted them at my local REI. Might be worth a try.

Leave a comment:

• wyldrose
    replied
    Originally posted by xtal View Post
    These might be helpful:
    S-Biner - Stainless Steel | Nite Ize
    Hah, yes, those are exactly what I was thinking of. Saw them first on the Klean Kanteen site. Need to see if I can find the Size .5 locally so I can try them out.

Leave a comment:

• xtal
    replied
    These might be helpful:
    S-Biner - Stainless Steel | Nite Ize

Leave a comment:

• wyldrose
    replied
    This is a good idea. I've also noticed that if you have several items on keystraps attached to the same O-ring, they tend to get wrapped around each other.

Another option would be little-bitty double-s carabiner clips that could be used to attach a key ring or pouch clip directly to an O-ring. Hmmm, may have to do some Googling.

Leave a comment:

• kcarroll55
    started a topic Shorter key straps?

Shorter key straps?

Is there any chance of getting a shorter key strap? While I love the 8" length (it allows my seldom-used office key ring to be used while still attached to my bag), my daily-use keys tend to end up buried at the bottom of my MCB and I have to shift my wallet, Kindle and whatever to drag them out. A 4" length (basically two ends with a smidge of strap in between) would keep them so much more accessible. Plain black would be fine, although the colored ones are fabulous.
Working...
X