Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,429   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 342
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seeking Trade for my Steel/Cork Imago with Absolute Strap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dorayme
    replied
    I liked the Imago so much for boy#2 that I got a Ristretto for boy#1!

It's hard to tell, but it's Black/Steel Ristretto for iPad.
    It holds his things perfectly!
    I hadn't looked closely at the Ristretto until this arrived. I really like the thought put into the layout he does too!

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    Originally posted by Vanper View Post
    Wow - this could just be the perfect home for my sapphire/plum Imago - my 7 almost 8 year old son who was asking just today if he could have his own Tom Bihn bag....
    I'm available for adoption, especially if your Imago will only be passed down to family members. I'll admit that the Imago is not my favorite bag but I would give it another go if I could find one in Sapphire/Plum.

I clean up after myself and my family, I bring tasty dishes to family potlucks, I have a good job and a stable marriage, and I come with two adorable (or so I think) almost-nine-month-old boys who can be spoiled/sugared-up by you and then returned to me when they get crazy, cranky, or stinky. Your future son-in-law has a better job than I do and is accomplished in all the manly arts (and some of the womanly ones). I like to think that we are good people: just the sort you'd like to adopt if you wanted to increase your family size without increasing your drama factor. :-)

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Are you on Ravelry OnMyWay?

Leave a comment:

• OnMyWay
    replied
    Originally posted by cancoi View Post
    I understand the "part" of the stash! I live in a wool house!
    I crochet and totally understand the addiction!

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Part? of the stash? Wow!

Leave a comment:

• cancoi
    replied
    Originally posted by dorayme View Post
    yes, that's part of my yarn stash.
    I understand the "part" of the stash! I live in a wool house!

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Yes, I would agree he has excellent tastes, and yes, that's part of my yarn stash.

Leave a comment:

• OnMyWay
    replied
    Originally posted by dorayme View Post
    This morning he said it was a bonus to have both wood and the wasabi green lining on his bag.
    How adorable and he has such great taste at such a young age!

P.S. Is that your yarn stash in the closet on the left?

Leave a comment:

• cancoi
    replied
    I'm holding onto my Imagos (Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi; Steel/Cork/Wasabi) for my boys. I keep hyping the bags but I think they'll think that mom will just buy them new ones!

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    Originally posted by Vanper View Post
    Wow - this could just be the perfect home for my sapphire/plum Imago - my 7 almost 8 year old son who was asking just today if he could have his own Tom Bihn bag....
    Ah, the thirst for Tom Bihn starts young! I love hearing about how everyone's kids are using TB bags.

Leave a comment:

• Vanper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    This is the next generation of Tom's customers, and they are adorable! :-)

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Aww, she's so cute.

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    replied
    The Imago looks great on him! I gave my 8 yr old daughter my med cafe bag today & she is so excited to have her very own Tom Bihn bag.

Last edited by TXGirl; 01-15-2012, 06:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied

It's hard to tell from this pic, I made him stop playing LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Wii, so he's humoring me for this picture. I guess I should have snagged a picture earlier today when he wad running around church clutching the Imago to his side with a huge grin on his face. This morning he said it was a bonus to have both wood and the wasabi green lining on his bag.
    So for now, the bag is no longer up for trade, and one problem solved, a bag for my son . All around win here as far as I'm concerned!
    Thanks for making such versatile bags that work for adults and children alike!
    I would not have considered an imago for him, but that's what I had and it works just fine. I did have to take up all slack in the Absolute strap and roll and tuck in the ends, he's significantly smaller than me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X