Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,525   Posts: 187,782   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any updates on upcoming 2012 Cafe Bag color combos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates on upcoming 2012 Cafe Bag color combos?

So, I'm still undecided about my CB choice, mainly for color issues. Am wondering if anyone is in the know about potential color combos, specifically Linen/Wasabi and/or Olive/Wasabi or a return of the Linen/Olive.

I ordered both the MCB in Linen/Steel & the SCB in Linen/Olive; MCB will be returned. I love the Linen/Olive combo; its only available in the SCB. Linen/Steel doesn't send me and I personally find the Steel too dark of an interior color. (I'm still undecided about the SCB+/-Swift vs. MCB but that's a whole different thread unto itself).

Just looking for some insight on a blustery day.
    Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, [B]Swift[B] Kiwi/Ultraviolet, Little Swift in Verde/Verde/Ultraviolet, S19 Black/Ultraviolet

Linen....Cayenne?!?
    Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, [B]Swift[B] Kiwi/Ultraviolet, Little Swift in Verde/Verde/Ultraviolet, S19 Black/Ultraviolet

Comment

I'd love to see Azalea and Wasabi....
      WhiteStar in Colorado
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

Comment

Darcy or Katy, any comments on this? Linen/Cayenne would be awesome! I know a lot of the Cafe bags are on back order. Any updates on production?

Comment

I would LOVE a Linen/Cayenne combo :-)
          Eat well, travel often.

Comment

So I'm checking out the new colors the Ristretto comes in and I'm wondering if there is any chance for the Cafe bags do have a different color flap too? That Navy/Solar combo is somewhat amazing I think. Of course, I have no need for a Ristretto but am dying to pull the plug on a Cafe bag.

Comment

Ok, ignore me because now I realize that is the inside of the bag with the flap opened and the bag turned backwards. I'm retarded. (although that could make for some fun bags!)

Comment

Originally posted by darbs View Post
                Ok, ignore me because now I realize that is the inside of the bag with the flap opened and the bag turned backwards. I'm retarded. (although that could make for some fun bags!)
                Yeah when I first saw the photo, I got all twitterpated.

Comment

Originally posted by darbs View Post
                  I thought the same thing, and was already thinking that they might make it in Black/UV, just like I was wishing... and how great that was going to look with the UV showing on the outside!
                  Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Comment

Navy & wasabi is my vote. Well, almost anything with Wasabi.

Comment

I am glad to see that I'm not the only thinking that. My heart skipped a few beats when i saw that navy/solar. I like the idea of two tone bags, especially with dyneema as one of the fabrics.

Comment

Working...
                      X