No announcement yet.

Super Ego vs. Brain Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also want to clarify, I'm NOT saying that briefcases or messenger bags are intrinsically evil. Sometimes they're the best tool for the need. But if you use one, switch it up where you carry it and you should be fine.

Comment

I carry my bags with the strap over the right shoulder, across the body. I simply cannot to it reverse it just feels wrong!
      Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

Yep, your body becomes very 'patterned', but that's a problem.

When I would throw my tumi briefcase over the opposite shoulder, it just felt completely out of place. Over time, I got used to it.

Comment

Yea. Unfortunately this is a pattern in a 10 year making.
          Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by misterN View Post
            Yea. Unfortunately this is a pattern in a 10 year making.
            I've worked with clients with patterns decades longer than that. I carried my briefcase over the same shoulder for 15 years.

Never too late to change things for the better.

Comment

Working...
            X