Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,896   Posts: 192,313   Members: 6,773   Active Members: 311
Welcome to our newest member, balldontlie.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Wish List

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    Ballistic:
    Black
    Aubergine

    400d Dyneema:
    Steel
    Nordic
    YAY!!!! I'm going to need Aubergine and Nordic! And now I can order my Iberian Dyneema 3D cube. I love TB! And Happy Christmas to me!

    Comment


      let the swooning commence!
      I really, really like TB Bags!

      Comment


        Oh my, between a bigger Synapse and the black LS (already in my possession) you've knocked off everything on my wish list for the year!!!

        Woo Hoo!

        Comment


          Darcy, what about the Pilot?

          Comment


            Originally posted by Darcy View Post
            Hmm... would it give you hope to know that I just saw prototype of a larger Synapse today?
            Oh my google. OH MY GOOGLE.

            OH.
            MY.
            GOOGLE.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Darcy View Post
              You have been heard! Side Effect sans waist strap will be available in sometime early 2013.
              Darcy,

              I hate to pry and feel free to dodge the question , but is there any hint of a possible consideration of maybe releasing a timeframe on this? I only ask cause I have a wish list going and I'd like to put in an order, but I'm waiting on the new side effect.

              Comment


                Originally posted by drbobguy View Post
                I hate to pry and feel free to dodge the question , but is there any hint of a possible consideration of maybe releasing a timeframe on this? I only ask cause I have a wish list going and I'd like to put in an order, but I'm waiting on the new side effect.
                No timeframe yet... I'll post news as soon as I have some!
                Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

                Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by drbobguy View Post
                  Darcy,

                  I hate to pry and feel free to dodge the question , but is there any hint of a possible consideration of maybe releasing a timeframe on this? I only ask cause I have a wish list going and I'd like to put in an order, but I'm waiting on the new side effect.
                  I'm in the same boat, drbobguy. I'm currently carrying a dopey purse that I would love to replace with the new Side Effect, and I too have a growing wish list. Are there whispers of the new Side Effect being made with ballistic nylon?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                    No timeframe yet... I'll post news as soon as I have some!
                    Darcy, I'm sneaky but I just noticed the black side effect is sold out, and the new availability is:

                    *Exception: The Black Side Effect is available for backorder and ships by late-April.
                    I hope that means we will see the strapless version in April.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X