Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,504   Posts: 187,567   Members: 6,464   Active Members: 324
Welcome to our newest member, Findbooradley.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traveling Imago (try it for FREE) **this is not spam**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just
    replied
    Hi earth5, did you ever follow up your forum post above with a private message? Possible darbs didn't check back on the thread and never knew you were interested...

Leave a comment:

• OrionLethe
    replied
    Shame this didn't continue.....

Leave a comment:

• earth5
    replied
    I think darbs still has it as it never got passed on to me =)

Leave a comment:

• kleinrider
    replied
    This is a fantastic idea! I'd like to hear of its current location, and e fun it has had, too!

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    Hey, friends!

I was wondering where the Traveling Imago is. Has it moved along in the last year?

Leave a comment:

• earth5
    replied
    *Steps into line*. If it's still going, can I get on the list please? Thanks a bunch!

Leave a comment:

• darbs
    replied
    Anybody interested in receiving the Imago next? I've placed my order for a MCB (and extra pouches of course!) and am ready to pass this one along. Great bag, but overall just too big for my needs! Send me a message!

Leave a comment:

• darbs
    replied
    The travelling Imago just got here! I can't wait to load it up and try it out!

Leave a comment:

• darbs
    replied
    I am beyond pumped to get to try out the Imago! I have been holding off on my next order. I will report back once I've gotten to play around with it!

Leave a comment:

• OrionLethe
    replied
    The Imago is en route to its next owner!

Leave a comment:

• OrionLethe
    replied
    I have enjoyed the bag for the past several weeks and I should be receiving my own Imago this week. I have already been contacted by the next lucky owner of the Traveling Imago, though if anyone else is interested do no hesitate to post so we can make sure you get the opportunity. Thanks again Janine, this was a lot of fun and very helpful.

Orion

Leave a comment:

• Jenne
    replied
    This sounds so fun! Can't wait to hear about this bag's adventures! (I already have an Imago and love it.)

Leave a comment:

• OrionLethe
    replied
    Received the bag today and I am already in love! I will be buying one asap, and once I receive mine this bag will be up for grabs. If I do not have any interested parties, I plan to take the bag to asia on business and offer it to some of my colleagues over there under the same condition!

This is so much fun, thanks for getting us started Janine!

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    Originally posted by Janine View Post
    The Imago is en route to its first stop. The adventure begins! :-)
    This is so cool. I can't wait to hear about the adventures of the itinerant Imago. (Photos, too, I hope.)

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    The Imago is en route to its first stop. The adventure begins! :-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X