Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,503   Posts: 187,562   Members: 6,462   Active Members: 324
Welcome to our newest member, Timewalker.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Co-Pilot With iPad & Apple Wireless Keyboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co-Pilot With iPad & Apple Wireless Keyboard?

I was wondering if anyone with a Co-Pilot would be able to tell me if it can fit the Apple Wireless Keyboard inside the main compartment? (in a TB keyboard cache)
    Last edited by gizmo; 02-16-2012, 01:20 PM.
    Citizen Canine, Synapse, Co-Pilot and various pouches

Originally posted by gizmo View Post
    I was wondering if anyone with a Co-Pilot would be able to tell me if it can fit the Apple Wireless Keyboard inside the main compartment? (in a TB keyboard cache)
    Yes, the Apple Wireless Keyboard with cache or other case/sleeve just fits inside the Co-Pilot.

Comment

Perfect! Thank you for the reply. I was swithering between the new Ristretto and Co-Pilot, but have a Synapse and the Co-Pilot seems like a messenger style version of it! Just wanted to check it'd fit the iPad and keyboard before ordering. :-)
      Citizen Canine, Synapse, Co-Pilot and various pouches

Comment

Thanks for the info as well! I've been bitten by a co-piot bug and am thinking about wish lists!
        Expat living in Japan
        iPad RistrettoAeronautSynapseLg Shop Bag • lots of little accessory pouches - straps - and other goodies!

Now ... what else do I "need" ...

Comment

Working...
        X