Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,490   Posts: 187,416   Members: 6,445   Active Members: 334
Welcome to our newest member, Ironaztek.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future of Navy/Iberian color combination in TB bags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maverick
    replied
    navy/a kelly sorta green?

Leave a comment:

• historygal
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    No plans for Navy/Iberian in either of those bags.
    I'm choosing to interpret this statement as, "No plans for Navy/Iberian in the Co-Pilot...YET!"

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by Walker View Post
    Hmm tristar navy/ mystery color lining . . . counting days to roll out!
    Oh wow! That would be AWESOME!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    Hmm tristar navy/ mystery color lining . . . counting days to roll out!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    We're pretty spontaneous around here, so I can't say for sure, but I do think Navy/NewMysteryDyneemaColor is a sure thing...
    navy/orange?!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    We are making the Western Flyer in Steel/Iberian in both the Backpack Straps and Rolling Luggage Pocket versions, though.
    yay! the steel/iberian is a totally awesome color combination!!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by Walker View Post
    What about the Tristar? Will it come back in navy with a lining other than steel?
    We're pretty spontaneous around here, so I can't say for sure, but I do think Navy/NewMysteryDyneemaColor is a sure thing...

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    No plans for Navy/Iberian in either of those bags. We are making the Western Flyer in Steel/Iberian in both the Backpack Straps and Rolling Luggage Pocket versions, though.
    What about the Tristar? Will it come back in navy with a lining other than steel?

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by Tlacltme View Post
    Just curious if there are any plans to make either the Western Flyer (backpack) or Co-Pilot in navy/iberian, now that solar will no longer be an option? I know I've mentioned it elsewhere, but KUDOS again for the advent of the navy/iberian Synapse! I've already ordered it and feel like a kid counting down the days until Cmas as I await its arrival! Happy happy joy
    No plans for Navy/Iberian in either of those bags. We are making the Western Flyer in Steel/Iberian in both the Backpack Straps and Rolling Luggage Pocket versions, though.

Leave a comment:

• Tlacltme
    replied
    Just curious if there are any plans to make either the Western Flyer (backpack) or Co-Pilot in navy/iberian, now that solar will no longer be an option? I know I've mentioned it elsewhere, but KUDOS again for the advent of the navy/iberian Synapse! I've already ordered it and feel like a kid counting down the days until Cmas as I await its arrival! Happy happy joy

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    Navy/Iberian isn't gone forever. . . .
    Will the Tristar return in Navy/Iberian?

Or the Western Flyer (backpack and/or rolling luggage pocket)?

I hope so! I will TOTALLY flip for any of the above in this order: 1) Tristar; 2) Wstern Flyer backpack; 3) Western Flyer pocket

Leave a comment:

• Tlacltme
    replied
    Hurray!! I'm getting in line as well...now if we could convince the TB crew to make a N/I Co-Pilot and N/I Synapse, I would personally be in Navy/Iberian heaven! Ha!

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    Originally posted by historygal View Post
    . . . low and behold the N/I Aeronaut is available again for pre-order. . . . Thank you Tom Bihn for offering this fabulous color combination again. Yippee!!!
    Awesome! I voted for the Navy/Iberian in the poll.

I am flipflopping between the Aeronaut & the Tristar.

Of course, we all know that when folks bit by the Tom Bihn bag flipflop, they end up buying both bags - just a matter of time

Leave a comment:

• JLE
    replied
    Originally posted by daisy View Post
    Navy/Iberian would almost definitely push me over the edge on the WF order ...
    It is such a dilemma. There is no real hurry for me to order a new WF (other than my own enthusiasm to increase my TB collection) - I can always borrow my husband's in the short term. But I do want a new one before my Bhutan trip next year. Perhaps I should wait to see what comes down the pipeline in the next few months. After all, I suppose it will always be available in black, which I would be perfectly happy with. But N/I would match my TriStar and put me over the edge too (if I can't have Cardinal, that is, and unfortunately Katy has dashed all hope on that front...).

Leave a comment:

• daisy
    replied
    Originally posted by JLE View Post
    Just before I ordered my black/Iberian WF I asked Katy if they were going to produce any WF in navy/Iberian (I specifically wanted the sleeve pockets, not the backpack straps), and she said there were no plans.... :-(
    Navy/Iberian would almost definitely push me over the edge on the WF order ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X