Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,374   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, Ahmed.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synapse color combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marbenais
    replied
    I have the Steel Dyneema/Solar Dyneema one. I really, really, really want one of the Ultraviolet exterior ones, but they sold out before I could get one :-( But I would also love a Steel exterior and Ultraviolet interior of all Dyneema! Maybe we can petition for it . . .

I'm planning to get a Black Cordura exterior one with the Ultraviolet Dyneema interior when I can buy another bag. Again, hoping that's before it's discontinued! (I have the worst luck with sudden discontinuations of purple colors . . . ) But, hey, if anyone wanted my Plum Cordura with Solar Dyneema interior Synapse . . . I could trade . . .

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by WhiteStar View Post
    I highly recommend the Dyneema Synapse. Used my beautiful UV/Steel today. The only thing that could possibly make it better is if it were UV/Solar! If you really want Steel on the outside, could you live with the Solar interior? You really don't see it that often...
    No, I already have the Indigo/Solar Synapse but would be interested if it came in Steel/UV.

Leave a comment:

• WhiteStar
    replied
    I highly recommend the Dyneema Synapse. Used my beautiful UV/Steel today. The only thing that could possibly make it better is if it were UV/Solar! If you really want Steel on the outside, could you live with the Solar interior? You really don't see it that often...

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    replied
    Badger, you're right on that one. I remember that combo bc I think of the Steelers when I saw it.

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    replied
    I think the Steel-outside version is Solar on the inside (but take that with a huge grain of salt since I'm not exactly known for my color-recall accuracy).

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    replied
    That's ok Dorayme, no pictures needed. I don't want to torture myself . Was it ever offered where the Steel was on the exterior & UV on the inside?

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Yes it was. I can take pics if you like. It is UV on the exterior and Steel on the interior.

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    started a topic Synapse color combo?

Synapse color combo?

Was the Synapse ever offered in the Steel Dyneema/UV combo? If so and even if it wasn't...I want one.
Working...
X