Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,521   Posts: 187,757   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 309
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Bag Old vs New Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brain Bag Old vs New Design

Click image for larger version

Name:	bbagclip.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	308924

Hi Gang,

Just wondering what other differences exists between old and new brain bag design,
    I bought an older design because mine does not have the bottle clip, front and center.
    and now left wondering what other design changes were added.

Thank you
    Timex88

One of mine has leather handles that snap together and an old label from Port Angeles too.
    I think it uses Snaps instead of Annex Clips inside to hold the Brain Cell from that Era too.

Comment

Check out this blog post: Updates to the Brain Bag (and Smart Alec and Synapse)
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

My new one has a voice-activated shiatsu back massager built into the padding on the back. Very nice.

Or was that supposed to stay on the down low?

Comment

Originally posted by conejo23 View Post
          My new one has a voice-activated shiatsu back massager built into the padding on the back. Very nice.

Or was that supposed to stay on the down low?
          Mine does Reiki so I don't even have to be wearing it to reap the benefits!
          But I think you knew that?

Comment

Honestly, we've said too much.

Comment

Also how I roll!

Oh and it is of course: Achey Breaky Reiki, the only kind I know.

Comment

Originally posted by AVService View Post
                One of mine has leather handles that snap together and an old label from Port Angeles too.
                I think it uses Snaps instead of Annex Clips inside to hold the Brain Cell from that Era too.
                Yup, mine is this vintage as well. Glad i looked around the site before I ordered a current Brain Cell that wouldn't attach to my bag.

I would like the non-snapping top handle that's on the new one, problem is this bag isn't wearing out so justifying another Brain Bag is hard.

Comment

Working...
                X