Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,292   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 280
Welcome to our newest member, Skysarwer.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another question....this time about o-rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falconea
    replied
    I always remove the clip from my OPs - I don't attach them to keystraps and the clip is far too bulky. If I ever decide I need to attach them to a keystrap I just thread a standard split ring through the loop of fabric where the original clip was attached. Much less bulk and works much better.

Audrey

Leave a comment:

• snowbot
    replied
    Originally posted by WhiteStar View Post
    Well.... if you do what I did, which is take an empty large key ring and attach that to the key strap you can put about six or seven on it.
    I do this, too. My reason is not so much to attach more key straps as to gain an inch or so length so I can attach an organizer pouch directly to the bag without needing a keystrap and be able to access the pouch easily withou unhooking it.

Leave a comment:

• WhiteStar
    replied
    Well.... if you do what I did, which is take an empty large key ring and attach that to the key strap you can put about six or seven on it.

Leave a comment:

• Scattered
    replied
    Originally posted by daisy View Post
    ... although sometimes one of those is a keystrap with a split ring at the end and multiple pouches attached to that.
    I need to remember that trick. I hate clipping an OP clip to a key strap clip; it just feels clunky to me and isn't very free moving. The split ring might alleviate that feeling. I wish the OP were available with a ring option instead of just the clip.

Leave a comment:

• daisy
    replied
    hhmmm lessee....

I just attached 4 clips to an o-ring (front pocket, Ego) - 4 will fit but 3 is probably a comfortable fit.

I tend to only have two at most per ring... although sometimes one of those is a keystrap with a split ring at the end and multiple pouches attached to that.

Leave a comment:

• redranger
    started a topic Another question....this time about o-rings

Another question....this time about o-rings

How many organizer pouches can be attached to the o-rings via the keystraps?
Working...
X