Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommend a bag/pouch/accessory for tow hitch hardware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend a bag/pouch/accessory for tow hitch hardware?

I've got a tow hitch ball and mount that I keep inside my truck. Right now, they're riding in a torn up cardboard box that's too small. I'd like a right-size Tom Bihn 1000d sack of some sort to carry them around in. I need something approximately 10"x4"x4" or slightly larger in size.

Any recommendations?

Have you thought about getting a duffle bag from army surplus and cutting it down to the size you want? Then with the money you save you could get some cool TB stuff for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by robmandu View Post
      I've got a tow hitch ball and mount that I keep inside my truck. Right now, they're riding in a torn up cardboard box that's too small. I'd like a right-size Tom Bihn 1000d sack of some sort to carry them around in. I need something approximately 10"x4"x4" or slightly larger in size.

Any recommendations?
      For something like that, I'd look for an army surplus or surplus knockoff tool/mechanics bag. They'll be made of a heavyweight cotton canvas rather than a ballistic nylon, but I assure you they'll hold up to storing the hitch stuff. There are several popular designs on the surplus sites and most are < $15 and in the size range you're talking about or maybe a touch bigger.

Comment

This would probably be nicer than you need to carry a hitch, but the Tom Bihn Quiver would fit those dimensions.

Comment

Working...
        X