Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,531   Posts: 187,842   Members: 6,495   Active Members: 287
Welcome to our newest member, coorysmith.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horizontal Brain Cell & 17.3" Sony Vaio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horizontal Brain Cell & 17.3" Sony Vaio

Hello all...I am interested in the Tri-Star travel bag as well as the Horizontal Braincell for my laptop. I saw that the Size 1 is recommended for the 17" MacBook Pro laptop. I wonder if my 17.3" E Series Sony Vaio will actually fit into the Size 1 because if it does, I will have a real option to travel with my laptop. The Check Point Flyer laptop bag is also attractive for its use during airport security scanners though once again I am unsure if my laptop will fit. Sometimes I regret buying the 17.3" over a 15.6" (though the Blu Rays looks great on the 17.3" screen...and yes, I know it will look even better on a 65" screen TV!! hahahahaha)

Anyway, I appreciate any feedback!!!

Cheers.

Mark

MBP17
    Height: .98 inches (2.50 cm)
    Width: 15.47 inches (39.3 cm)
    Depth: 10.51 inches (26.7 cm)

Sony Vaio
    1.50" (H)
    16.11" (W)
    10.79" (D)

Knowing how glove-like TB stuff is I would call Katy ask to check on this but the extra half inch on the width makes me nervous....
    ============================================

Comment

The problem looks to be the Width?
      In mine there is plenty of extra Depth and Height but with the 17"MBP the Width is pretty tight.
      Looking further though I notice that my Brain Cell is a 2M?

Ed

Comment

Working...
      X