Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,819   Posts: 191,213   Members: 6,714   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, adb755.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Citizen Canine question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moose
    replied
    HI Darcy, like kellie16 I'm contemplating using one as a small out and about bag. I was wondering if the bag section might be a good place to stash my fold up (keychain size) tote bag or keys or other small bits. I also want more kiwi. I have a Swift and Kit in kiwi. I talked to Katy and unfortunately TB doesn't make any other accessories in that color.

I lost my three and a half pound Yorkie a few years ago. I've not yet been able to bring myself to find another dog. I may have mentioned I'm currently serving a beautiful but evil cat. I know will have another dog someday. I also know the Citizen Canine will serve me well until I find a critter that will put it to good use.
    Take care,
    Moose

Leave a comment:

• kellie16
    replied
    This is good to know! I am keen on a Citizen Canine as a small 'out and about' bag - to carry my iPhone, tram card, debit visa and house key. I think the size is great for tossing in my larger commuter bag and then being able to pull it out to go buy a coffee or get lunch without carrying the whole kit and caboodle and keeping my hands free. I just wasn't sure how intrusive the bag bar would be. Another thing for my ever expanding wish list!!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Yes, you should be able to remove the metal pin from the Citizen Canine. Curious: why do you want to know? Will you use that compartment for something else?

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    started a topic Citizen Canine question

Citizen Canine question

Can someone tell me if the metal pin assembly in the Citizen Canine is removable?
    Thanks
    Moose
Working...
X