Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,774   Posts: 190,634   Members: 6,657   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, Warneral.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picture of Plum or Indigo Brain Bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture of Plum or Indigo Brain Bag?

Hi Everybody!
    I've been using my Synapse for EDC and I usually have enough room. However, there are times when it's just not big enough and I'm forced to carry a non-Tom BIhn backpack that I hate. So I'm considering giving the Brain Bag another shot. I'd go with a Smart Alec as I'm not really sure I need the space of the Brain Bag, but I'm a student and when I tried it out it just didn't seem ideal for carrying books (due to it's top loading design with fairly narrow opening). Now I need to decide which color to go with. Is there anyone who can post a picture of their new plum or indigo Brain Bag to help me get a sense of whether I'm better off sticking with something more neutral? Thanks in advance!

Here's a customer photo of the Brain Bag in Indigo.

This photo of the Brain Bag in Plum shows a Brain Bag circa 2002/2003, but it should give you a good sense of the color.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
    X