Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,775   Posts: 190,635   Members: 6,657   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, Hudanibs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Bihn Cafe Bag Messenger Stabilizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Bihn Cafe Bag Messenger Stabilizer

I saw the Messenger Stabilizer featured on the Blog in the Flickr Photostream. Is this a new accessory? Or have i just been asleep for the past few years? I don't remember it being an add-on when I purchased my three cafe bags, but I would love to purchase one now. The photos in the Flickr stream were great.

Do you mean the waist straps? You can order them when you order the cafe bags. Or if you have other TB items that came with waist straps, you may be able to use them on your cafe bags!

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      Do you mean the waist straps? You can order them when you order the cafe bags. Or if you have other TB items that came with waist straps, you may be able to use them on your cafe bags!
      No, not a waist strap. It is a stabilizer that attaches to the waist strap when you wear the bag cross-body. Thanks though.
      Last edited by Kichen$ink; 01-06-2013, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Oh - would that be the stabilizer on the Q-AM strap? Best to call TB customer service

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
          Oh - would that be the stabilizer on the Q-AM strap? Best to call TB customer service
          No, it is an accessory used on the small cafe bag featured on the Tom Bihn blog in this photo Tom Bihn Cafe Bag Messenger Stabilizer | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Comment

Search for "stabilizer."

http://www.tombihn.com/PROD/TB0523.html

Peace,
            Sorcha

Comment

That "stabilizer" is something I think the user created. If you look at his pictures, he's just got a simple strap on his cafe bag. The piece he is using is similar to what comes with the Q-AM strap which you can see in the second picture here: Q-AM Shoulder Strap - Quick Adjust Messenger Bag Shoulder Strap - TOM BIHN

I don't think it is anything that TB created and is hiding from us. You can see that he is using just one waist strap to connect to the stabilizer. Since the Q-AM strap isn't an option for the Small Cafe Bag, I'm guessing he had to create his own.

Comment

I promise it was there earlier. It was a stabilizer strap for Cafe Bags/Ristretto. Skynet is toying with me :/

Comment

roarmouse, when I search for stabilizer, the Q-AM strap comes up. I have that strap. I know what piece you are talking about. It isn't listed on the website as a separate piece, but if you call TB, they might be able to help you out.

Comment

This is actually a new accessory! Here's the scoop...

Sorry to make you think you were seeing things, roarmouse. You discovered the page before we intended for it to go live, so we made it inactive again.
                    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
                    X