Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,358   Members: 6,552   Active Members: 301
Welcome to our newest member, MerryAlcal.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to properly thread shoulder strap loose ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to properly thread shoulder strap loose ends

I made a simple change to how I thread the absolute strap loose ends, so that.... there is no more loose end. It is now inside the loop of the strap itself, and out of the way. Please see pics below:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	393.7 KB
ID:	309499Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	374.1 KB
ID:	309500

This is Amazing! I used to have to Velcro all of the extra straps down! You are a freaking genius!

Comment

Thanks for bringing this thread back up! I’ve actually threaded my camera strap this way, but somehow I never thought to also do my TB straps like this. I just changed my Absolute Strap to this configuration, it’s so much nicer.

Comment

Coming (very) late to this thread just to say thanks. Just modified my two Absolute Straps like this and it makes them look and feel so much nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by dirkhaun View Post
          Coming (very) late to this thread just to say thanks. Just modified my two Absolute Straps like this and it makes them look and feel so much nicer.
          Welcome to the Forums dirkhaun
          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Thanks for the tip! Looking at my strap, I haven’t re-threaded it since receiving but it looks the same as your pictures except I still have about 6 inches excess hanging.

Sorry for being slow here, but can you describe how the technique is different from the way the strap came?

Comment

Working...
            X