Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,958   Posts: 193,173   Members: 6,835   Active Members: 287
Welcome to our newest member, snowl.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Bihn Tags and Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PantherPatrol
    replied
    Here's a "Port Angeles" tag Cafe Bag that I just picked up at a Seattle-area garage sale

Leave a comment:

• icebeng
    replied
    The bag is lined with Linen Cordura? Looks great!

Leave a comment:

• luvdabags
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2425.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	703.2 KB
ID:	292478

Here is the D-ring and the plum keychain!!

Leave a comment:

• luvdabags
    replied

Name:	IMG_2424.jpg
Size:	625.4 KB
ID:	292477

Here is the next pic...

Leave a comment:

• icebeng
    replied
    Originally posted by luvdabags View Post
    Here it is--note the awesome retro D-rings rather than O-rings. And I think it is faded navy rather than storm in retrospect--lighter than my navy ballistic, but not light enough to be storm. Keyring is plum for reference!
    I might be having eyesight problems, where are the D-rings??? And the Plum Keyring???
    That's definitely too dark to be Storm, dang, I was hoping to ogle another Storm bag lol

It's still an awesome bag though, and great to see that Navy Cordura ages well, not unlike jeans, just more durable ^.^

Leave a comment:

• itsablur
    replied
    Originally posted by jeff View Post
    A little retro from the Santa Cruz days...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7077[/ATTACH]
    I knew my Bihnitis was getting to strong late last year when I almost bought an old (but seemingly good condition) Tom Bihn Ruc's Sack off of eBay largely because it had that old logo on it. Then I didn't buy it and the seller relisted the auction at double the price (from $50 to $100). Ugh...

Leave a comment:

• luvdabags
    replied
    Ok, trying again for more pics later--gotta go to work!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• luvdabags
    replied
    Originally posted by luvdabags View Post
    nice! my AWESOME husband got me a surprise vintage SCB that is storm, i think and has that tag. i will take it's pic today to show off.
    Here it is--note the awesome retro D-rings rather than O-rings. And I think it is faded navy rather than storm in retrospect--lighter than my navy ballistic, but not light enough to be storm. Keyring is plum for reference!

Name:	IMG_2426.jpg
Size:	918.6 KB
ID:	292470
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ilkyway
    replied
    jeff that is so cool. Do you have a shot of the total bag?

Leave a comment:

• jeff
    replied
    A little retro from the Santa Cruz days...

Name:	vintage-tom-bihn-patch.jpg
Size:	311.7 KB
ID:	292469

Leave a comment:

• icebeng
    replied
    I'm using one of my Travel Trays in my room as a catch all, it's the Nordic one.
    I haven't even cut the paper tags off.
    I've got no intention of returning or ebaying it, but I don't know why I'm using it like that 0.0

I do cut the tags off the bags I bring outside though, but like a lot of you, I'm keeping them too, even the Dyneema tags, in my Black Dyneema Travel Tray lol

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose View Post
    I'd be happy to have the stickers come back. They didn't say Portable Culture, but they could. I have a ton of them and every tag off of every bag. Remember that declutter thread...
    meekly raises hand for the sticker having/saving all the tags club

But they take up so very little space.

Leave a comment:

• luvdabags
    replied
    nice! my AWESOME husband got me a surprise vintage SCB that is storm, i think and has that tag. i will take it's pic today to show off.

Leave a comment:

• vivelly
    replied
    I was always sad that I joined TB after the change of the Portable Culture tags. Today I went through all my TB stuff and HEY! My first wasabi shopping bag has a portable culture tag!!!! Does that qualify me to belong to the "oldies TB club"? So exciting!

Name:	20140626_205314_resized.jpg
Size:	374.4 KB
ID:	292276

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    I'd be happy to have the stickers come back. They didn't say Portable Culture, but they could. I have a ton of them and every tag off of every bag. Remember that declutter thread...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X