Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,814   Posts: 191,170   Members: 6,704   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, chrisdc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attach hiking poles to an S25?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really appreciated this thread because I recently hiked the Inca Trail with my Synik 22. I read some of your advice before heading out, and it was quite successful.

I put a 3L Camelbak hydration bladder in the laptop compartment. With the zip on the outside of the pack, I could thread the valve through there, and wrap it around to the front. For hiking poles, I did something similar to what was described: two straps (I couldn't get key straps in time so I used ones with velcro) to the top and bottom. Here's how it looked.

I think the Synik 22 was perfect for a hike where porters are taking your tent + sleeping bag + everything else you need for the night.

Comment

That's great it worked out for you sbecon - thanks for posting that! And welcome to the Forums!
      I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Working...
      X