Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,817   Posts: 191,200   Members: 6,712   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, toomuchlove.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is an S25 right for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is an S25 right for me?

So I am looking for a new daily carry bag... I've gone through some Maxpedition bags and what not in the past but I am looking for something that is a little less tacticool these days... I'll primarily be carrying a water bottle, snacks, headphones, and assorted other smaller EDC items with me... But I do want the capability to fit my laptop (11" macbook air) in it when I travel as well.

I'm about 6" around 190lbs, I think this bah would fit me better than some of the others and still leave some room for tossing a couple extra items in as I think about them. I really prefer a highly organized bag vs. one with a large open compartment and few other pockets.

Any suggestions, or am I leaving anything out??

-Aaron
    p.s. first post here so if I seem a little scatter brained, please s'cuse me. :-)

dbla, I'm the same height/weight. S25 is a great fit for me and easily handles my 11" MBA, iPad, all the things you mentioned, and a whole lot more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

For what it's worth, I carry all of that and more in my S19 every day. If you think you'll need room for a hoodie or jacket though, the extra space of the S25 is worth it. I have both bags and find myself using the S25 in colder weather mostly, when I need to stow my gloves, scarf, and fleece vest.
      Eat well, travel often.

Comment

You can always buy both and test them out at home to see which one works best for you, as long as you don't take it outside, remove tags, etc., you can return the one you don't want.

Comment

Working...
        X