Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,215   Members: 6,596   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, josha.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vertical Freudian Slip Contents Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vertical Freudian Slip Contents Question

EDIT: Answered my own question. yes, AN 11"MBA (even with the cache) will fit inside the FS, as per this review. Any pics/exprerience still appreciated, original post below.

I'm thinking about purchasing a vertical FS to set up as a carry-all for tech stuff, which would then be placed into my Smart Alec (for those of you that have been following my SA vs A30 debate, I'm rekindling the romance here before moving onto the next thing). A small camera (Nikon P7800--small by SLR means, not P&S), Nook, cables, and an external Hard Drive are some of the things I'm imagining (and enjoying) to put inside the FS.

My main question is:will an 11" MBA fit on the backside of the FS? If so, this could be the perfect solution for all of my tech, while also giving good form to the SA's vast interior.

Any thoughts on this? Any feedback on the FS, the FS and MBA together, and the FS inside an SA are especially appreciated.

As always, much love.

Chris
    Last edited by platisc; 10-09-2014, 07:38 AM.
Working...
X