Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,773   Posts: 190,626   Members: 6,656   Active Members: 263
Welcome to our newest member, basil.bourque.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuff Sack for Marmot Precip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acilento View Post
    Okay, so just to close the loop on this thread: after reading through this thread, I found a Youtube review of my coat which confirmed that it does, in fact, still include the self-packing feature--not labelled anywhere, and I had no idea what to look for, but it works great. So if you need a self-packing rain jacket, I can recommend the Marmot Precip without a single reservation now.
    Does this mean that you no longer néed the information of what size Travel Stuff Sack to use with your Marmot Precip, and that we can retitle this thread to something like "Hidden Self-Packing features of the Marmot Precip, Ways to estimate which size Travel Stuff Sack is right for your jacket, and Have you thought of using your Travel Tray instead of a Packing Cube?"

Thanks for the helpful summary. Glad you made this discovery -- and maybe you could supply the YouTube video link for others who may be wondering about this? @timothy Check your Marmot Precip for hidden pockets!

moriond
    Last edited by moriond; 10-14-2014, 01:37 PM. Reason: fixed typos

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1aHfZF-Fqw

Comment

Thanks! The relevant self-packing details for the Marmot Precip show up at about 4:30 in this 5:10 long video

Comment

Working...
        X