Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,819   Posts: 191,213   Members: 6,714   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, adb755.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flaw in Brain Bag + Vertical Brain cell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darcy, that was such a thoughtful and complete response. I am always impressed by the fact that TB really listens and wants to hear this sort of feedback from customers!

Comment

Originally posted by luvdabags View Post
      Darcy, that was such a thoughtful and complete response. I am always impressed by the fact that TB really listens and wants to hear this sort of feedback from customers!
      Oh, good -- sometimes it can be hard to get one's thoughts across in the intended way via text, so I appreciate this feedback. And I hope it makes up a little bit for my earlier misunderstanding.
      Last edited by Darcy; 11-16-2014, 12:29 PM.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
        Oh, good -- sometimes it can be hard to get one's thoughts across in the intended way via text, so I appreciate this feedback. And I hope it makes up a little bit for my earlier misunderstanding.
        Yes, the internet can be a challenge at times.

I thought the solution with the velcro to magnetic was brilliant until I considered the hazards of a magnet inside a case and the havoc it might create with credit cards and the like. It shouldn't be strong enough to wipe data on a hard drive but it could damage a credit card.

I don't have a vertical brain cell and haven't noticed an issue but I generally fold the hook side in once I remove my laptop. This makes it easier to sneak out of a meeting without having to rrriiiip the velcro open to reinsert your laptop.

My suggestion to the OP is to take Darcy up on her kind offer and then use one of the three options to keep the bag from getting damaged again. TB is reluctant to use velcro on most of their bags and this is an example - but I don't see a suitable alternative.
        When in trouble, obfuscate.

Comment

Working...
        X