Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,744   Posts: 190,301   Members: 6,604   Active Members: 256
Welcome to our newest member, IJPWilda05.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom color combinations (Aeronaut 45)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Custom color combinations (Aeronaut 45)

    Can you pick out any color combination for the A45?

    For example, I want the Navy with Wasabi interior. Is that possible?

    #2
    Originally posted by mike in vt View Post
    Can you pick out any color combination for the A45?

    For example, I want the Navy with Wasabi interior. Is that possible?
    No. You'll just have to wait for them make it.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by mike in vt View Post
      Can you pick out any color combination for the A45?

      For example, I want the Navy with Wasabi interior. Is that possible?
      If one could do this, I'd go broke. Repeat after me TB crew, "Aubergine/Steel" and Aubergine/UV. Repeat.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Pokilani View Post
        If one could do this, I'd go broke. Repeat after me TB crew, "Aubergine/Steel" and Aubergine/UV. Repeat.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        +1 for Aubergine/Steel. My WF (rolling pocket version) is in this color combo. And it has the Portable Culture logo. It is my most treasure, and most often used, TB luggage
        "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
        -- David Whyte

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by taminca View Post
          +1 for Aubergine/Steel. My WF (rolling pocket version) is in this color combo. And it has the Portable Culture logo. It is my most treasure, and most often used, TB luggage
          Yes, I have drooled over the pictures. @Meglet got the last one in Aubergine/Steel (backpack version). I was able to get on in Nordic/Steel with the Portable Culture tag though so I'm pretty happy about that because I love Dyneema.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Pokilani View Post
            Yes, I have drooled over the pictures. @Meglet got the last one in Aubergine/Steel (backpack version). I was able to get on in Nordic/Steel with the Portable Culture tag though so I'm pretty happy about that because I love Dyneema.
            Nordic is my other love! If California were closer to Wisconsin, we could be bag buddies and borrow each other's WFs to color coordinate with our outfits
            "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
            -- David Whyte

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by taminca View Post
              Nordic is my other love! If California were closer to Wisconsin, we could be bag buddies and borrow each other's WFs to color coordinate with our outfits
              I am from CA! Southern though... I wish I had a bag buddy!

              Comment

              Working...
              X