Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,218   Members: 6,596   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, josha.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where art thou Large Cafe Bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where art thou Large Cafe Bag?

Curious if there will be more Large Cafe Bags?

The Synapses and LCBs are probably the most-used pieces in my TB arsenal. Yes, I have them in different colors even and I've been wanting a burnt orange LCB for the fall...but I noticed that they've been on backorder for a bit and they don't even appear under the "Briefcase/messenger" section of the website. Please tell me I'm just being paranoid...?

Paranoid? Probably. It's listed in the Travel Bags section with Sold Out info and option for email notification when back in stock. A clever way to gauge demand, I'd say.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Comment

It could be worse, @Tlactme. Last year the Little Swift was gone for quite a while, until they released 3 models for Christmas, and this year the only reason it refreshed a bit earlier and with more color options is that they've decided to retire the Little Swift! I have to admit that having the Large Cafe bag be out of stock since September is pretty surprising. I wonder whether it's supply problems with the lining fabrics that is responsible for the delayed refresh of the LCB.

moriond

Comment

Originally posted by Tlacltme View Post
        Curious if there will be more Large Cafe Bags?

The Synapses and LCBs are probably the most-used pieces in my TB arsenal. Yes, I have them in different colors even and I've been wanting a burnt orange LCB for the fall...but I noticed that they've been on backorder for a bit and they don't even appear under the "Briefcase/messenger" section of the website. Please tell me I'm just being paranoid...?

I might just be paranoid with you! I have been checking back weekly and each time I hope it will appear. I tell myself that maybe I deleted the email by accident. Hopefully we will both be able to order soon!

Comment

I've been waiting myself so I asked. It seems that they will be doing a run of LCB's after the holiday season. I'd do some pretty nefarious things to get a hold of a Dyneema version ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Muni_Jedi View Post
            I've been waiting myself so I asked. It seems that they will be doing a run of LCB's after the holiday season. I'd do some pretty nefarious things to get a hold of a Dyneema version ASAP.
            Awesome! I didn't even think to ask. Thanks to you Muni_Jedi my day just got a little brighter.

Comment

Thanks for asking and for letting us know, @Muni_Jedi! And bonus points for using "nefarious"! Here's hoping for a dyneema LCB for you and a Burnt orange one for me

Comment

Glad I could provide some joy for others. Not to rub it in but I was lucky enough to find a Dyneema LCB that someone wanted to destash. Good luck with finding your Burnt Orange bag love.

Comment

Working...
                X