Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,743   Posts: 190,299   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 258
Welcome to our newest member, IJPWilda05.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Co-Pilot Strap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co-Pilot Strap

A friend of mine has a Co-Pilot, which he ordered after seeing mine, and his dog chewed his strap into two pieces last night! We're going to combine an order so I went to find the strap on the Accessorize page and only found the Absolute Strap ($30) and the Simple Shoulder Strap ($18).

Shoulder Straps - Made in USA - TOM BIHN

I don't see the strap that we both have on our Co-Pilot's. I found a similar pic of our strap in the Pilot photos. Can I order this same exact strap or are the only available choices these days the Absolute and Simple Shoulder straps? Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pilot_Strap.png
Views:	1
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	311156
    Family, Guitar, Design, Travel....get after it!

@Jeff A,

The default strap that comes with the Co-Pilot, Pilot, and Parental Unit is the Standard Shoulder Strap, and for reasons that I've never understood, you'll find it listed under the drop down menu for Parts, See my posted query to Darcy.

HTH moriond

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
      @Jeff A,

The default strap that comes with the Co-Pilot, Pilot, and Parental Unit is the Standard Shoulder Strap, and for reasons that I've never understood, you'll find it listed under the drop down menu for Parts, See my posted query to Darcy.

HTH moriond
      Thank you so much! I never would have found that, haha! Have a great weekend
      Family, Guitar, Design, Travel....get after it!

Comment

Working...
      X