Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,818   Posts: 191,201   Members: 6,712   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, toomuchlove.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current lead times on Big Brain Bags and accesoiries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current lead times on Big Brain Bags and accesoiries?

We'll be visiting Florida from Januari 2nd until 24th.

When should I order Big Brain Bags and accessories to they make it to us in time?

I live in NY but mailing time to the east coast seems to be 7-8 days (including weekends) so I'd say if you give yourself 10 days you should be fine. That said, there is always a chance of bad weather messing up deliveries in January so if I were you I'd order as soon as you can just in case of delays or problems. Plus if you decide you don't like something or want an additional item, you might just have enough time for a return/exchange/new order before you leave the US.

EDIT: I didn't realize most of the Brain Bag colors are on backorder. If your preferred color isn't in stock, you may want to call TB when you get to The States and see what they have to say about production times.
    Self-declared Captain of Team AUBERSKY

Hoping for a return of Hunter and Sage...

Comment

Originally posted by jess View Post
      I live in NY but mailing time to the east coast seems to be 7-8 days (including weekends) so I'd say if you give yourself 10 days you should be fine. That said, there is always a chance of bad weather messing up deliveries in January so if I were you I'd order as soon as you can just in case of delays or problems. Plus if you decide you don't like something or want an additional item, you might just have enough time for a return/exchange/new order before you leave the US.

EDIT: I didn't realize most of the Brain Bag colors are on backorder. If your preferred color isn't in stock, you may want to call TB when you get to The States and see what they have to say about production times.
      Thanks. I've Google Voice, so I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X